Decoded: Can Technology Advance Equitable Recruiting and Hiring?
On September 13, 2022, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) will host, as part of the Hiring Initiative to Reimagine Equity (HIRE), the virtual roundtable Decoded: Can Technology Advance Equitable Recruiting and Hiring?, to explore potential barriers automated technologies present to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. The speakers will also identify promising practices for using these systems to recruit and hire diverse workers in an equitable, inclusive, and accessible manner.
HIRE is a multi-year joint initiative that will engage a broad array of stakeholders to expand access to good jobs for workers from underrepresented communities and help address key hiring and recruiting challenges. The HIRE fact sheet contains more information.
Date & Time: September 13, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EDT
- Jenny R. Yang, Director, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, U.S. Department of Labor
- Charlotte A. Burrows, Chair, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Wilneida Negrón, Director of Policy and Research, Coworker.org
- Eric D. Reicin, President and Chief Executive Officer, Better Business Bureau National Program
- Peter Romer-Freidman, Principal, Gupta Wessler PLLC
- ReNika Moore, Director, ACLU’s Racial Justice Program
Registration is required and there is no cost. Video/Dial-in information will be sent separately upon registration. Livestream overflow will be on the EEOC’s YouTube page.