The filing deadline for 2019 and 2020 EEO-1 reports was October 25, 2021
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has announced that the EEO-1 reporting portal will stop accepting 2019 and 2020 EEO-1 Component 1 reports after November 15, 2021. October 25, 2021, was the final deadline to submit and certify the mandatory 2019 and 2020 EEO-1 Component 1 reports. According to EEOC, once the deadline passes, no additional reports will be accepted.
To file your reports, you will need the following information:
- Company ID and passcode,
- Company EIN, NAICS codes, and DUNS number,
- Address and EINs of all establishment locations,
- Count of all full and part-time employees during the workforce snapshot pay period (October, November or December),
- Sex and race/ethnicity of all employees, and
- EEO-1 Job categories of all employees.
EEOC is in the process of addressing pending help desk tickets and will ensure that the companies with inquiries will be able to file. Companies must report acquisitions, mergers, and spinoffs occurring between January 2019 and December 2020 to the EEO-1 Component 1 Filer Support Team prior to proceeding with filing.
OutSolve is working diligently to file all EEO-1 reports as requested by our clients. If you have not yet filed your reports and need assistance, and you are an OutSolve client, please reach out to your consultant. If you have any other questions, please contact OutSolve at 888-414-2410 or email@example.com.