The end of the year is approaching. A time when strategizing and planning seem to rule our days, and meetings, meetings, and more meetings live on our calendars like a bad guest that won't go home.
So we decided to make things a tad bit easier for our HR and compliance leaders by holding a free webinar on November 3, 2021 at 2 p.m. EST. This webinar is an amazing timesaver. You'll walk away with practical information on 2022 compliance imperatives that you can plug into next year's strategic efforts...in five digestible parts.
Register today and save a front-row virtual seat. You'll want to hear the experts' recommendations on how to include upcoming regulations in your HR compliance plan including the next-generation EEO Tabulation, Affirmative Action Program Verification Interface (AAVI), Illinois and California Pay Data Reporting, and how to use the new EEO tab in your diversity efforts.
When: November 3, 2021
Time: 2 pm EST / 1pm CST
What you will learn:
- 1. Using the new EEO Tabulation (New Census data) in preparing your AAPs
- 2. How you can leverage the new EEO Tabulation in diversity benchmarking and analytics
- 3. Obligations under the new Affirmative Action Program Verification Interface (AAVI)
- 4. Understanding the State of Illinois Pay Reporting certification and data submission requirements
- 5. A refresher of the California Pay Data Report compliance submission and requirements
For more information on OutSolve webinars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to view our list of events.