Voluntary request seeks copies of training materials to aide OFCCP in providing compliance assistance
As required in E.O. 13950, Combatting Race and Gender Stereotyping, a request for information (RFI) is being published tomorrow in the Federal Register by OFCCP seeking information or materials from contractors concerning workplace training that involve stereotyping or scapegoating. The RFI requests “copies of any training, workshop, or similar programming having to do with diversity and inclusion as well as information about the duration, frequency, and expense of such activities.”
During OFCCP’s stakeholder call addressing the RFI, Director Craig Leen stated that the purpose of the request is to obtain training material so that OFCCP can provide compliance assistance and “not for enforcement.”
OFCCP also launched a E.O. 13950 landing page where contractors can find the FAQs, RFI and compliant hotline.
Contractors may submit comments, information and materials on or before December 1, 2020 using one of the following methods:
- Mail, hand delivery or courier to Tina Williams, Director, Division of Policy and Program Development, OFCCP, 200 Constitution Avenue NW, Room C-3325, Washington, DC 20210
- Electronically on the federal eRulemaking portal.
For more information about the E.O., refer to our previous blogs.
- 10/8/2020 – OFCCP Releases FAQs for E.O. 13950 Combating Race and Gender Stereotyping
- 10/1/2020 - OFCCP Launches Hotline for Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping
- 9/25/2020 – President Trump Signs E.O. on Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping and Scapegoating