Virtual session will take place on September 19 at 1:00pm Central Time.
On September 19, 2023, the Office of Federal Contracts Compliance Programs will host a virtual roundtable discussion to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Topics will include:
- Highlights of 50 years of advancements in disability employment
- An overview of federal contractor responsibilities
- Best practices to promote disability inclusion
- Reasonable accommodations
- Hiring individuals with disabilities
Panelist speakers are:
- Carol Glazer, President of National Organization on Disability
- Susanne Bruyère, Director of the K. Lisa Yang and Hock E. Tan Institute on Employment and Disability and Co-Director and Co-Principal Director of EARN, Cornell University
- Larysa Kautz, President & CEO of Melwood
The virtual session will be held via WebEx on Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 1:00pm Central Time. Attendance is free and open to all; however, registration is required. Video/dial-in details will be sent separately upon registration.